Preparation for examinations, as well as recreation and fun – I cater for all ages, styles, abilities and needs!
Lessons are one to one and incorporate all aspects of drum practice and performance:
• Time-keeping / playing with a metronome
• Counting / note value subdivisions
• Rhythmic comprehension
• Drum notation
• Independence / 4-way limb coordination
• Musicianship / Expression / Creativity
• Touch / Tone / Quality of sound
• Playing with a band
Hearing protection provided and music can be slowed down to learn songs at a relaxed tempo.
Taster lessons available. Adults 45 minutes for £16. Children 11 and younger 30 minutes for £15.